.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Got to go back, back to school again!

Christmas Break is over and it's back to school. The worst part of breaks are the packing and unpacking! I had a lot of stuff to bring back because I brought pretty much everything but the kitchen sink with me, so A LOT came back with me.




It took me 3 hours to get unloaded and organized! However, I am EXTREMELY organized at the moment!!
BTW: LOVE DIET COKES:)



COLOR CORDINATED AND ORGANIZED BY STYLE OF SHIRT! IM ON IT!:)

3 comments:

  1. i color coordinated my closet tonight when i got back too! it took me forever to unpack everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took my 3 hours!! It was ridiculous! I hate unpacking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I left you a blog award on my most recent post! Also, I wish my draws would look that neat lol.

    ReplyDelete