.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Resolution

My New Year's Resolution is this:  RUN A 5K and TONE UP!!

As we begin the New Year, everyone makes New Year's Resolutions! Well considering how many people say "lose weight", I didn't want to be like other people. I personally would love to shed a few pounds, however, I prefer to think of it as "toning up". Instead of saying, "exercise # times a week",  my goal is to be able to run a 5K. Working out is hard when you do not have someone to motivate you but running is something that can kill two birds with one stone and can be done without having a work out buddy, but it would be nice to have one. By preparing for a 5K, I will be able to exercise and tone up. I have tried setting a certain number of times to go to the gym in a week, but it always ends up not happening with the abundance of school work. I would love to go at a certain time every day, but I am also in a Sorority which takes up a lot of my time. I do plan to try to go at a certain time each day that way there is some consistency in my exercise.



I'd love to see everyone else's resolutions? What are some of the craziest ones you have heard?

2 comments:

  1. A GREAT plan for 2011!!! Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay 5k! I'm doing the same thing! My sister and I plan on doing one on st. patricks day, so that will give me time to get better. she's on track&cross-country so it's no big for her! Anyways, I am really liking your blog!

    ReplyDelete